dimanche 6 mai 2012

IT'S FOR YOUR OWN GOOD



They kept telling I would find nothing, that it wasn’t worth searching. That I would better find a job, before searching for a flat.
This is what told me those who were my friends at this time, who knew about my project.
Having an artistic spirit, I decided, 3 years ago, to settle in Paris  in order to develop my creativity.

It's weird how the most well intentioned friends can, for your "own good" of course, slow down the road towards your dreams. How, to help you not to "broke your nose", they push you not to feel it at all. How all your efforts on the way to your own truth disappear on the "protected" path of safety from where you shouldn’t t go away to keep feeling "wellness".

But is this for YOUR  or for THEIR own good, to discourage you to perseverate?
If you don t listen to their "friendly" warnings and if you succeed in your quest, wouldn t THEY  have to question themselves about the good sense of walking like zombies on a path destroying their personality and their desires, for the only reason they do not risk anything?
When we stretch out six feet under, we do not risk anything either. Is this so "safe" to burry ourselves while we are still alive?

I decided once to leave these secured paths to walk on another road. I have found my happiness and have left in their darkness these well intentioned sleepwalkers.

Sleepwalker or awaken? The choice belongs to you.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire